Tuesday 26 June 2012

Barbara Palvin - Glamour Hungary July/August 2012

When I saw this editorial, shot by Vince Barati and featuring Hungarian fashion model Barbara Palvin I just stopped for a few minute. I could not help but stare at the picture I felt like I was being drawn in by her eyes. These pictures are really beautiful and this is what I mean about models being able to add something extra to a photo. I prefer seeing these kinds of picture than another boring picture of a actress smiling. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against actresses but I want to see more fashion on the cover of fashion magazines it can be models or people who work in the fashion industry not just random actresses or singer that know nothing nor care about fashion. Do you realise that American Vogue has not had one model on their cover this year. Rather than doing loads of covers with actresses and then one random cover with about 7 models why don't you do most of your covers with models, then a random one with 7 actress? Just a thought, but I am curious to know when we will see the next issue of Vogue with a model on the cover.

 
Barbara Palvin Glamour Hungary 2
Barbara Palvin Glamour Hungary 3
Barbara Palvin Glamour Hungary 4


No comments: