Thursday 14 June 2012

Nina Ricci - Resort 2013

I really like this Nina Ricci resort collection. This is the first time I have seen denim from this label and they also included built in stretch to some of the lace pieces, which gave it a more relaxed felling. One of the pieces that I really liked was the asymmetric wrap mini that turned to reveal it was actually a pair of shorts. I also loved the delicate butterfly print dress with an embroidered white tulle bodice and handkerchief hem. Nina Ricci is one of throes labels that I'm always excited to see because I know I will love the colour pallet and there will always be at least one item that makes me me go ooh. This is another one of those collections which embodies what I think a Resort collection should be.

Here is the full collection. Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 

No comments: